Graphic Installer - TPM Color Lab
- Greenville, SC, USA
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is focused and eager grow with our company! The Graphic Installer will be responsible for installation of interior and exterior graphics as well as vehicle graphics. There may be responsibilities for graphics production as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Always be a "professional thinker", problem solver, and never stop learning.
• Assist with installation of various large format graphics including, but not limited to, acrylic with standoffs, site signs and wall graphics, and vehicle wraps.
• Scan and modify large format black and white drawings to file as PDF or TIFF file formats.
• Assist in fulfillment and packaging of jobs to prepare for customer delivery.
• Assist with Color Lab print deliveries to customer sites.
• Interact with all employees and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
• Perform other duties as required and assigned.
• Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent from an accredited organization.
• Ability to read, write, and speak the English language fluently.
• Experience using power tools. This would include but not limited to drills, drivers, and various saws. Will also need to be proficient using a tape meaure.
• Must be highly detail oriented with the ability to meet strict specifications with a high degree of accuracy.
• Must be able to monitor projects and due dates to present a quality product on-time.
• Previous experience installing graphics is highly preferred.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills required.
• Valid and active State driver's license with safe driving record.
• Must be flexible and have the ability to adapt to change.
• Must be able to lift 60 pounds .
• Ability to work standing up to 75 percent of time plus squating, walking, pushing, pulling.
Committed to Our People
TPM takes pride in exceeding the needs and expectations of our business partners for product value, service, support, and training. Customers are not loyal to companies; customers are loyal to persons who are friendly, fair and honest - professionals who go the extra mile. Those are the kinds of people we want at TPM. We're proud of the team we already have, and we're always looking for ways to grow. Like a family, our employees constantly challenge one another to improve their work while at the same time maintaining an inviting workplace that they enjoy.
Bringing it All to the Table
Because we ask our employees for their very best, we also want to provide them with the best. TPM offers a competitive wage and complete benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, long-term disability plan, vacation, and paid time off.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts