Field Service Technician
- Charlotte , NC, USA
- Full Time
Description: TPM is the Southeast's leading technology provider for the Architecture, Engineering, Construction, and Manufacturing industries. We are seeking a talented and highly motivated individual with experience repairing and maintaining multi-functional devices. Experience with Canon and/or Oce is preferred. Strong computer and networking experience or certifications a plus.
In addition, TPM is looking for a candidate who is a Thought Leader in their industry, who is ready to join our world-class team of technicians. TPM's technical support team is a group of very supportive individuals. We all strive to help each other while providing superior customer support. Continuing education in all aspects of our profession is highly stressed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Verify if equipment is functioning properly by completing test operations; making final adjustments.
• Document service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Complies with regulations by adhering to codes, specifications, and rules.
• Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
• Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• High School Diploma or equivalent and A+ certification or equivalent.
• Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
• Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification.
• Experience with communicating with customers both written and verbally.
• Knowledge of fundamental network infrastructure preferred. • Ability to lift 50 pounds and perform activities such as walking, kneeling, standing, and stooping.
• IT knowledge and above average computer skills.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
About TPM: Founded in 1973 in Greenville, SC serving the MFG & AEC markets, TPM has now grown to cover the Carolinas and Georgia in several industries, including AEC, Manufacturing, and Marketing. TPM offers design solutions focused on BIM, Project Management, Sustainability & Digital Prototyping, as well as output solutions including B/W and Color for both large format and small format, and services to support, implement, and train.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.