Business Development Representative
- Charlotte , NC, USA
- Full Time
Description: TPM is the Southeast's leading technology provider for the Architecture, Engineering, Construction, and Manufacturing industries. The candidate chosen for this position will be responsible for leading TPM's effort to grow our market share in these respective industries. The candidate chosen for the position would primarily be responsible for finding, qualifying, and nurturing prospects to a point where there is an opportunity to be given to the sales team.
In addition, TPM will look for a candidate who will be a Thought Leader in their industry, who is ready to work alongside our sales and marketing teams. TPM's team is a group of very supportive individuals. We all strive to help each other as well as our customers. Continuing education from all aspects of our profession is supported and highly encouraged. In addition, this role would be an excellent starting position to grow into many of our other job opportunities at TPM.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet and exceed goals and targets by developing new client business opportunities.
• Manage incoming leads for both Vendors and TPM Marketing.
• Outbound prospecting via phone and email to find potential new customers.
• Manage leads and prospects through a process that would include initial contact, qualification, identifying potential needs, and nurturing activities until the lead is ready to be handed off to sales.
• Document and manage activity and prospect activity information in Salesforce CRM.
• Assist in promoting marketing events both live and online to prospective customers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
• Experience in customer service, telemarketing, or sales desired.
• Experience with Microsoft Office products.
• Comfortable leveraging social media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
About TPM: Founded in 1973 in Greenville, SC serving the MFG & AEC markets, TPM has now grown to cover the Carolinas and Georgia in several industries, including AEC, Manufacturing, and Marketing. TPM offers design solutions focused on BIM, Project Management, Sustainability & Digital Prototyping, as well as output solutions including B/W and Color for both large format and small format, and services to support, implement, and train.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.