Strategic Account Manager, Manufacturing
- Charlotte , NC, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Committed to Our People
TPM takes pride in exceeding the needs and expectations of our business partners for product value, service, support, and training. Customers are not loyal to companies; customers are loyal to people who are friendly, fair and honest - professionals who go the extra mile.
Those are the people we want at TPM. We're proud of the team we already have, and we're always looking for ways to grow. Like a family, our employees constantly challenge one another to improve their work while at the same time maintaining an inviting workplace that they enjoy.
Bringing it All to the Table
Because we ask our employees for their very best, we also want to provide them with the best. TPM offers a competitive wage and complete benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, long-term disability plan, vacation, and paid time off.
The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for the growth and maintenance of TPM's Manufacturing technologies, such as SOLIDWORKS, in an assigned territory. An individual in this role must be a highly motivated sales person who is not afraid to get out and meet with potential and current clients face-to-face, and grow the book of business in an emerging market. We are looking for someone who is a natural leader. We are looking for someone hungry who desires to grow within the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Always be a "professional thinker", who is always learning, and always working to solve problems.
• Manage and maintain the Manufacturing Technology sales account territory for North Carolina.
• Drive growth for our business by identifying and developing new business opportunities and closing deals within the assigned geographical territory.
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and become a trusted advisor by recommending the proper solution that will benefit the customer.
• Demonstrates the desire and ability to lead the territory growth, as well as advance within the company.
• Track daily sales data and quotes through CRM program.
• Reject passivity, accept responsibility, and lead courageously.
• Consistently meet and/or exceed quarterly and annual sales quota with acceptable profitability.
• Perform other duties as assigned or required.
• Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent from an accredited organization is required.
• 5-7 years of business-to-business (B2B) sales and account development and management experience, preferably in the Manufacturing sales industry.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience working in or with the architectural, engineering, construction, or manufacturing industries is preferred.
• Prior multi-state sales territory management experience.
• Proven track record of exceeding sales quota, and the desire to always improve as an individual and the Company.
• A valid driver's license with clean driving record and reliable transportation is required.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.