Customer Success Manager
- Greenville, SC, USA
- Full Time
Committed to Our People
TPM takes pride in exceeding the needs and expectations of our business partners for product value, service, support, and training. Customers are not loyal to companies; customers are loyal to persons who are friendly, fair and honest - professionals who go the extra mile.
Those are the kinds of people we want at TPM. We're proud of the team we already have, and we're always looking for ways to grow. Like a family, our employees constantly challenge one another to improve their work while at the same time maintaining an inviting workplace that they enjoy.
Bringing it All to the Table
Because we ask our employees for their very best, we also want to provide them with the best. TPM offers a competitive wage and complete benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, long-term disability plan, vacation, and paid time off.
The Customer Success Manager for the Document & Print Solutions Division (DPS) is responsible for assisting the with the growth and maintenance of our existing client base and identifying new business prospects. This individual will work closely with our strategic and territory account managers and service team. The individual in this role must be highly motivated with a passion for customer service and sales. This is primarily an inside sales role working out of one of TPM's major market offices in Greenville SC or Charlotte NC to support an outside sale team. We are looking for an individual that is not afraid to call on current and prospective clients to identify sale opportunities and pinpoint decision makers within an organization.
The ideal candidate should have previous customer service and/or sales experience preferably in the copier/printing/software industry. Previous business-to-business (B2B) sales and account development experience is a plus. Previous copier product sales experience is preferred, but not required. Working knowledge of wide format and production printing markets and solutions is a plus. Experience with print management solutions, document/content management software, and document scanning services is also beneficial.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Always be a "professional thinker", who is always learning, and always working to solve problems
• Work with assigned territory and strategic account managers to grow business with current clients and develop new business opportunities
• Works closely with service and supply team to provide top notch customer service and to identify unmet customer needs
• Drive sales revenue and market share by actively hunting for new clients and opportunities via cold calling and self-generating leads
• Closes transactional business within assigned account base
• Builds and maintain relationships with clients and become a trusted advisor by recommending the proper solution that will benefit the customer
• Tracks daily sales activity and records in the CRM (Sales Force)
• Reject passivity, accept responsibility, and lead courageously
• Consistently meet and/or exceed monthly sales activities levels with acceptable profitability
• Perform other duties as assigned or required
• Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent from an accredited organization is required, college degree with business-oriented major is preferred
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Working knowledge of computers, copiers, printers, scanners, and document management software
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Familiar with CRM tools, previous Salesforce experience is a plus
• Experience writing sales proposal, service contracts, and equipment leases
• Experience working in or with the architectural, engineering and construction industries is a plus
• Prior customer service and inside sales experience is a plus
• Proven track record of exceeding sales quota, and the desire to always improve as an individual and within the company
• A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is required
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts