Customer Support Specialist
- Greenville, SC, USA
- Full Time
Description: TPM is the Southeast's leading technology provider for Architecture, Engineering, Construction, and Manufacturing. The candidate chosen for this position will assist in leading TPM's effort to resolve our customers' support issues with industry leading software solutions. We are seeking a customer service minded, highly organized, self-starter to provide frontline support and assistance to customers. Key duties in this position will include providing technical solutions to customers through email, telephone, and web-based support cases. The candidate will be responsible for fundamental support solutions for software from Autodesk and SOLIDWORKS. The candidate will manage cases by documenting full details of issues, identifying severity, and promptly resolving or escalating cases to support engineers across the spectrum of products and specialties.
In addition, TPM will look for a candidate who will be a Thought Leader in their industry, who is ready to join our world-class technical support team. TPM's technical support team is a group of very supportive individuals. We all strive to help each other as well as our customers. Continuing education from all aspects of our profession is highly stressed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receive customer input from phone, email, or web submission and create support cases
• Gather information from customers to ensure sufficient data is gained to start case resolutions
• Direct inbound service calls to appropriate technical and sales resources
• Provide technical support to installation, activations, network troubleshooting, and contract management
• Document and manage support cases through the use of case management software
• Escalation of cases to support engineers and follow through to resolution
• Update customers on case status
• Maintain and support a knowledge base of typical case resolutions
• Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills
• Experience in call center or customer support
• Experience communicating with customers both written and verbally
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times
• Knowledge of fundamental network infrastructure preferred
• Experience instructing users on software and/or supporting software applications preferred
• Experience with one or more preferred: AutoCAD, SOLIDWORKS, Inventor, Revit, BIM, Reprographics, Multifunctional Print Devices
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products
About TPM: Founded in 1973 in Greenville, SC serving the MFG & AEC markets, TPM has now grown to cover the Carolinas and Georgia in several industries, including AEC, Manufacturing, and Marketing. TPM offers design solutions focused on BIM, Project Management, Sustainability & Digital Prototyping, as well as output solutions including B/W and Color for both large format and small format, and services to support, implement, and train. TPM was voted one of the Best Places to Work in South Carolina in 2019.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts