Customer Experience Specialist
- Greenville, SC, USA
- Full Time
Our Customer Experience Specialist will assist in leading TPM's effort to resolve our customers' support issues with industry leading software solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receive customer input from phone, email, or web submission and create support tickets.
• Gather information from customers to ensure sufficient data is gained to start case resolutions.
• Direct inbound service calls to appropriate technical and sales resources.
• Update TPM's Customer Support Portal.
• Provide technical support for installation, activations, network support, and contract management.
• Document and manage support cases through the use of case management software.
• Schedule follow-ups for support engagements with support engineers.
• Maintain and support a knowledge base of typical case resolutions.
• Schedule customer equipment installations while following checklists and administering proper documentation.
• Provide quotes to customers and resellers as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
• Experience in call center or customer support.
• Experience communicating with customers in both written and verbal English.
• Experience instructing users on software and/or supporting software applications preferred.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to multitask and complete assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
About TPM: Founded in 1973 in Greenville, SC serving the MFG & AEC markets, TPM has now grown to cover the Southeast in several industries, including AEC, Manufacturing, 3D Printing, and Document & Print Solutions. TPM offers design solutions focused on BIM, Project Management, Sustainability & Digital Prototyping, as well as output solutions including B/W and Color for both large format and small format, and services to support, implement, and train. TPM was voted one of the Best Places to Work in South Carolina in 2019 and 2020.