Order Management Specialist
- Greenville, SC, USA
- Full Time
Description: TPM is the Southeast's leading technology provider for Architecture, Engineering, Construction, and Manufacturing. The candidate chosen for this position will responsible for all incoming orders for our DPS, MFG, AEC, and 3D printing divisions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Enter, process, and invoice orders received from the sales team
• Resolve credit payment issues with accounts receivable (A/R) personnel
• Send cash accounts to A/R for payment
• Verify all items on order are correctly processed and entered
• Review and verify customer purchase orders, terms, and taxability
• Ensure compliance with all company and business policies and ensure appropriate order flow
• Register TPM for available vendor rebates associated with applicable deals
• Update equipment records and ensure accuracy in customer portal
• Ensure all required documents are signed and stored within DocuWare software
• Coding of installation and training rebates to the correct department and location
• Use vendor tools to research software licensing, renewal dates, and other information related to processing orders
• Research questions from the accounting department on item classification
• Excellent multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
• Prior experience in order management, purchasing, project management, or customer relations desired
• Proficient in problem solving and research
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office products
• Ability to prioritize and complete assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment
About TPM: Founded in 1973 in Greenville, SC serving the MFG & AEC markets, TPM has now grown to cover the Southeast in several industries, including AEC, Manufacturing, 3D Printing, and Document & Print Solutions. TPM offers design solutions focused on BIM, Project Management, Sustainability & Digital Prototyping, as well as output solutions including B/W and Color for both large format and small format, and services to support, implement, and train.
TPM was voted one of the Best Places to Work in South Carolina in 2019 and 2020.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.