Strategic Account Manager
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Description: TPM is the Southeast's leading technology provider for the Architecture, Engineering, Construction, and Manufacturing industries. The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for the growth and maintenance of the Document & Print Solutions ("DPS") division in an assigned territory. An individual in this role must be a highly motivated salesperson who is not afraid to get out and meet with potential and current clients face-to-face and go after the new or upsell opportunity. This position will look to build and lead the assigned market. We are looking for someone hungry who desires to grow within the organization.
The ideal candidate should have previous sales experience preferably in the copier/printing/software industry and two years' experience of business-to-business (B2B) sales and account development. This candidate should have a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and always looking for ways to improve as an individual and company. Previous Canon small format MFP/copier product sales experience is preferred, but not required. Working knowledge of wide format and production printing markets and solutions is a plus. Experience with print management solutions, document/content management software, and scanning services is also beneficial.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Always be a "professional thinker", who is always learning, and always working to solve problems.
• Manage and maintain a sales territory for North Carolina, based in Charlotte.
• Maintain acceptable knowledge and/or training of all supported print equipment, software, and scanning services.
• Drive sales revenue and market share by actively hunting for new clients and opportunities via cold calling and self-generating leads.
• Drive growth for our business by identifying and developing new business opportunities and closing deals within the assigned geographical territory.
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and become a trusted advisor by recommending the proper solution that will benefit the customer.
• Demonstrates the desire and ability to lead the territory growth, as well as advance within the company.
• Track daily sales data and quotes.
• Consistently meet and/or exceed monthly sales quota with acceptable profitability.
• Perform other duties as assigned or required.
• Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent from an accredited organization is required, college degree preferred.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Working knowledge of computers, copiers, printers, scanners, and document management software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Familiar with CRM tools, previous Salesforce experience is a plus.
• Experience writing sales proposal, service contracts, and equipment leases.
• Experience working in or with the architectural, engineering, and construction industries is preferred.
• Prior territory management experience is a plus.
• Proven track record of exceeding sales quota, and the desire to always improve as an individual and the Company.
• A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is required.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts