Print Room Production Manager
- Columbia, SC, USA
- Full Time
Description: This position is responsible for the operation and completion of large format print projects as well as reprographic printing for architectural and engineering customers in the print room. This position will also will oversee other office duties such as shipping and receiving, answering phones, and interacting with customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Always be a "professional thinker", problem solver and never stop learning.
• Scanning large format black and white drawings to file as PDF or TIFF file formats.
• Print large format black and white drawings from file, email, or scan/print from hard copies and finish as required, ie; roll loose, staple or bind.
• Scan small format black and white specification manuals to file using various Canon products.
• Print small format color copies using Canon products and finish as required, ie: binding and stapling.
• Interact with all employees and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
• Provide customer assistance in placing orders both in person and over the phone.
• Manage and monitor print orders from initial receipt through delivery to customer.
• Assess printing to ensure accuracy of customer's requests and a seamless transition through the finishing phase.
• Alerting customer to any problems with art files or images.
• Complete all necessary printing (including but not limited to large format digital printing) and/or finishing.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent from an accredited organization.
• Ability to read, write and speak the English language fluently.
• Ability to use computers, software applications, copiers and printing equipment.
• Experience using different printing programs including but not limited to Acrobat, Photoshop and AutoCad is preferred.
• Previous experience in a fast-paced, "rush order" environment.
• Previous experience with large format digital printing is preferred.
• Ability to multitask.
• Must have knowledge and experience using networks and different file formats.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
• Must be flexible and have the ability to adapt to change.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced production environment.
• Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds
• Ability to work standing up to 50 percent of time
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected Veteran status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts