Account Executive - 3D Printing
- Greenville, SC, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Description: The 3D Sales Account Executive is responsible for the growth and maintenance of TPM's 3D printing technologies in a designated territory. An individual in this role must be a highly motivated sales person who is not afraid to get out and meet with potential and current clients face-to-face, grow the book of business in an emerging market, and travel within market 60% of the time. We are looking for someone who is a natural leader; someone who is hungry and desires to grow within our organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Always be a "professional thinker", always learning, and always working to solve problems.
• Manage and maintain the 3D Printing Technology sales account territory covering multiple states in the Southeastern United States.
• Drive growth for our business by identifying and developing new business opportunities and closing deals within the assigned geographical territory.
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and become a trusted advisor by recommending the proper solution that will benefit the customer.
• Demonstrates the desire and ability to lead the territory growth, as well as advance within the company.
• Track daily sales data and quotes through CRM program.
• Reject passivity, accept responsibility, and lead courageously.
• Consistently meet and/or exceed quarterly and annual sales quota with acceptable profitability.
• Perform other duties as assigned or required.
• Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent from an accredited organization is required.
• 5-7 years of business-to-business (B2B) sales and account development and management experience, preferably in the 3D printing or capital equipment sales industry.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience working in or with the architectural, engineering, construction, or manufacturing industries is preferred.
• Prior multi-state sales territory management experience
• Proven track record of exceeding sales quota, and the desire to always improve as an individual and the Company.
• A valid driver's license with clean driving record and reliable transportation is required.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.